…and I’m feeling great! The 15 other lucky people to have joined me on the 28 day programme are already reporting:
* Increased energy levels
* Better sleep
* Better skin condition
* Weight and fat loss
* Improved nail condition
* Improved concentration
* Better ability to wake up in the mornings!
As part of the programme, we’ve all given up wheat which is not tolerated by many and easily stored as bodyfat. Instead we’ve been eating carbs like beans, vegetables, rye, fruit and my favourite Spelt.
Spelt is an ancient grain, which unlike Wheat has not been altered by man, and is easily digested by us.
So yesterday I had a go at making my own Spelt bloomer using an easy recipe passed on to me by Lynne Norman.
650G Doves Spelt Flour
2 tsp Sea Salt
15g Soft Organic Butter
Sachet of Yeast
400ml Water (100ml warm, 300ml cold)
– Rub butter into flour and add salt, and stif in yeast.
– Add warm water to form a soft dough
– Knead for 10mins on a floured surface
– Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for half an hour until it has doubled in size
– Bake in a pre-heated oven at 230oC for half an hour.
You can also add dried fruit and nuts for a sweet version.
Give it a go!