In response to high demand….here is the famous Spelt Bread recipe!
This is one of the recipes allowed on our Guaranteed Results bootcamp, where we avoid Wheat!
2 tsp Sea Salt
15g Soft Organic Butter
Sachet of Yeast
400ml Water (100ml warm, 300ml cold)
– Rub butter into flour and add salt, and stif in yeast.
– Add warm water to form a soft dough
– Knead for 10mins on a floured surface
– Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for half an hour until it has doubled in size
– Bake in a pre-heated oven at 230oC for half an hour.
You can also add dried fruit and nuts for a sweet bread.