It may seem a little late in the month to be talking about New Year’s resolutions, but in my experience people start to fail them around this time of the year.
Here are some tips on how to keep to your resolutions- follow these and make 2013 a successful year!
- Make the resolutions REALISTIC! Don’t aim to run a Marathon in Spring if you haven’t started jogging yet… make the resolutions achievable to avoid dissapointment.
2. FUN should be the key to your resolutions…don’t go for boring goals- the more exciting the better! Aim for something that will inspire you and keep you excited for the rest of the year. It doesn’t always have to be diet or booze related!
3. Try something NEW! Try a new sport, a new class or learn a new skill. Don’t be afraid to do what you’ve been putting off for ages! Why not try our Brighton Kettlebell classes for FREE? Click here for more info: TRY FOR FREE.
4. WRITE down your resolutions and put this in a prominent place for you to see. If its diet related keep it in the kitchen, if its fitness related put it somewhere near your sports kit. And NO…this doesn’t include the Wii-Fit!
5. Tell OTHERS about your intentions. The more people you tell the more support you’ll have and the more likely you are to stick to your goals.
6. TEAM UP with others with similar goals or aspirations. Join a team or a group class which will keep you motivated and inspired when things are getting hard. Get your partner involved!
Follow these steps and you’re sure to succeed! Most importantly don’t beat yourself up if you stumble at the first hurdle! Get back up and try again!
Want the support of a group and a Personal trainer?
Join the New Year- New You Guranteed Results training bootcamp- beginning on the Sat 19th January.
Having seen many people fail in their efforts to try and sort their life out in January, I have put together this easy to follow programme which guarantees results to every person that attends…or your money back!
What have you got to lose?
Spaces are limited with a few left at £125. (early bird price has now expired)
For full info please see: NEW YEAR- NEW YOU WEBSITE
or phone Rooth on 07813 973813
or e-mail me at email@example.com