- In answer to your question, whilst I have not yet added Soya to the banned list, I believe it’s better to give it a miss as there are lots of new studies and articles coming out that really call it into question. You may use rice, oat, hazelnut, almond milks but make sure they have no additives or oils added.
- If you feel your weight is not progressing quickly enough…consider dropping your portion sizes by 25%.
- Micowaving is out! See why: http://www.mercola.com/article/microwave/hazards.htm
- As far as I know tinned tuna is ok as long as it’s in spring water as opposed to brine or oil. I would assume that applies to other fish.
- Herbal teas are fine and there are plenty of varieties to try.
- Dried fruit is okay as long as there are no chemicals added, sun dried would probably be best if you can find them. Fruit whether dried or not, if you eat too much will slow down weight loss if that is what you are after, so just watch how much you are eating, the same for nuts.
- Houmous is made with chickpeas, sesame seeds and olive oil so that is fine if you make it yourself but I haven’t seen a commercially made one that didn’t have vegetable oil and preservatives in it.
- Hi, my advice for carb cravings is to eat more protein and fat. Especially if you are weightlifting. I eat about 20g protein per meal or more, 6 meals a day.
- I will say having followed the elimination myself before & having coached many clients through the process, the difference a few cheats can be quite good. Some clients have been happy with “average” weight loss & cheating, but those that stick to it are truly excited by what they can achieve. It is hardcore for some people to stick to this, but the dramatic weight loss experienced by those that stick to the letter of the diet is fantastic.
- For a quick pick me up, I also made my own trail mix. I used almonds, sunflower seeds, raisins, or any cut up dried fruit…1/2 cup of this when you are having a sugar craving will help you through the day. You may mix any type of nuts.
- Mon@ 8pm (Compulsory- diet and training)- Cheetahs with Christian
- Tues@ 7.30pm (Intermediate)- Cheetahs with Christian
- Wed@ 7pm (Intermediate)- Cheetahs with Christian
- Thurs@ 7.30pm (Intermediate) – ZT Fitness with Mark
- Sat@ 11am (Intermediate)- ZT Fitness with Simon
DON’T FORGET! BRING YOUR DIET SHEETS TO MONDAY’S SESSION!
Keep it tight guys!
Today 18 people embarked on a journey of self-discovery and test of self-will, with the Guaranteed results- Fat Loss bootcamp.
The 28 day programme has a strict detox diet which has you eliminating major toxins, alongside a training programme based around kettlebells and other functional movements.
The programme is so effective as the diet is strict with no ifs or buts. Toxins which we ingest are often stored in the body’s fat. When we eliminate these, the toxins, along with fat are purged from the body.
Most people can expect to feel pretty crappy over the next few days, as they go cold turkey from foods they have become addicted to. Sugar and Caffeine are the biggest culprits.
Everyone was measured today, with benchmarks for weight, bodyfat percentage, fat mass and waist circumference.
This is an awesome group- all very upbeat and excited about the programme! Bring it on!
If you missed this one, don’t fear. The next bootcamp will be the New Year-New You in January. Message me for details! firstname.lastname@example.org
Now in it’s third year, the Guaranteed results Weight loss programme makes promises no other bootcamp or trainer dares: if you’re not happy with the results, you get your money back!
Fed up with the big gym chains taking money from the public without delivering results, Christian Vila, owner and operator of Brighton based Christian Vila Personal Training is putting his money where his mouth is, with the “Guaranteed Results” fat loss programme.
Christian, has put together a 28-day programme, which guarantees changes to your body shape, by using the latest training tools including Kettlebells, Boxercise and fun group exercises, alongside an easy to follow detox diet
Taxi driver, Richard from Hove says of the programme: “Thanks to the Guaranteed Results Bootcamp I was able to lose 8kg and keep it off!”
Clients will be expected to attend a minimum of three training sessions per week, following a prescribed healthy eating plan.
The Guranteed results programme, which commences on the Saturday 4th September 2010, is enrolling now with limited spaces at £90.