….and everyone is feeling great!
Ten lucky participants are embarking on a journey of self-recognition, by cutting out all toxins from their diet and exercising up to five times a week with Kettlebells.
As a result, energy levels are now at an all time high.. and bodyfat stores are released as toxins which bind to the fat are purged.
Most, including myself, report feelings of well-being and energised throughout the day. I’m sleeping at least eight hours each night, always waking at 6.30am feeling well and rested!
Most have stuck with the strict diet, which has you cut out all:
and all processed foods with additives.
The results are amazing!
This week we have a great recipe, courtesy of Lynne Norman.
650G Sharpham Park Spelt Flour
2 tsp Sea Salt
15g Soft Organic Butter
Sachet of Yeast
400ml Water (100ml warm, 300ml cold)
– Rub butter into flour and add salt, and stif in yeast.
– Add warm water to form a soft dough
– Knead for 10mins on a floured surface
– Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for half an hour until it has doubled in size
– Bake in a pre-heated oven at 230oC for half an hour.
You can also add dried fruit and nuts for a sweet version.